- All parents and guardians of Aldergrove students are members of the Aldergrove School Council. This is a means for parents and community members to work together with the school to support and enhance student learning.
- The Aldergrove Parent Advisory Association (PAA) is a society which focuses on fundraising activities that will benefit the students and school community.
Council meetings are open to all parents/guardians. Come and find out what’s happening and take part in discussions.
Check SchoolZone or call the School Office for meeting dates.
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting our school community and make a tremendous difference to our school.
Some of the ways our parents can get involved:
- Attend monthly School Council meetings.
- Support our parent fundraising committee - Aldergrove Parent Advisory Association.
- Assist with field trips or special classroom activities.
- Assist with clubs or coaching teams.
Please contact the School Office, or your child's classroom teacher, if you would like to volunteer.